Cadillac, a division of General Motors (GM), is one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world. It was founded 115 years ago in 1902 and has enjoyed enormous success since then. Cadillac is known for its luxury, cutting-edge design, and raw power. Today’s Cadillac comes packed with futuristic technologies, like hands-free driving, vehicle-to-vehicle communication, wireless phone charging, a personal Wi-Fi hotspot, and a 34 speaker sound system.
A well taken care of Cadillac will last you decades, so start by bringing it into Alpharetta Motor Sports. Our ASE certified auto service mechanics are highly trained in servicing all Cadillac vehicles. Whether it is routine maintenance or a much more serious issue, our service technicians have the tools and experience to get your Cadillac vehicle diagnosed and fixed in no time.
Cadillac is a proud American car with a rich history of building vehicles since the beginning of the 20th century. Its history of including technological innovation into their vehicles is evident. If you own a Cadillac, you know that your vehicles comes packed with the best technological advancements available in the market. And although this high-tech wizardry brings simplicity to our lives, it adds complexity to the workings of the vehicles. Alpharetta Motor Sports has the experience and tools to handle such complexity.
We have been servicing vehicles for satisfied customers in the community for over 35 years. Make sure to read what customers are saying about Alpharetta Motor Sports. We are so sure of our service that we offer a 3 years / 36,000 mile warranty on our work – give you that extra peace of mind. Schedule your appointment today.
Experience, Integrity, Knowledge. No job is too simple or complex!
- Oil Filter Service
- Tune Ups
- Emissions Repair
- Maintenance Inspections
- Computer Diagnostics
- Brake Repair
- Heating/Air Conditioning Service and Repair
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Shocks and Struts
- Mufflers and Exhaust
- Starters and Alternators
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Engine Diagnostic Testing
- Engine Repair’ Overhaul and Rebuilding
- Engine Replacement
- Cooling System Service and Repair
- Brake and Lamp Inspections
- Fuel Pumps, Fuel Injection, Fuel System Repair
- Timing Belt and Water Pump Replacement
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Transmission Differential, Clutch Service, and Repair
- Transmission Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services
We service all makes and models of Cadillac, including but not limited to the following
- ATS Models: ATS Sedan, ATS Coupe, ATS-V Coupe, ATS-V Sedan
- CTS Models: CTS Sedan, CTS-V Sedan
- Escalade Models: Escalade, Escalade ESV