The Ford Motor Company is one of the world’s oldest automakers. It was incorporated in 1903 by Henry Ford and is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. Ford was the first company to mass-produce an automobile using assembly lines. This new innovation was carefully studied by other individuals and implemented in all industries that require mass production. We owe most of our modern-day industrial living to Henry Ford and the Ford Motor Company.
Ford is the second largest automaker in the United States by market share and third globally. The company is always studying the market, and invests heavily in R&D, resulting in high-quality vehicles and satisfied customers. Ford is a multinational corporation with regional offices and factories all over the globe. It is known for its wide range of vehicles and models, such as supercars, sports cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, hybrids, sedans, hatchbacks, and commercial vehicles.
If you are a Ford owner, you want to make sure that your vehicle lasts as long as it can. The best way to accomplish this is through regular maintenance by a trusted company. At Alpharetta Motor Sports, our ASE certified service mechanics can diagnose and fix any issue your vehicle may be facing.
At Alpharetta Motor Sports we take pride in our 35 years of auto repair experience. Our team consists of highly trained service technicians, which are equipped with best tools in the industry. Furthermore, we are so sure of our exemplary service that we offer a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty on all our services –giving you that extra peace of mind. Schedule an appointment today.
Experience, Integrity, Knowledge. No job is too simple or complex!
- Oil Filter Service
- Tune Ups
- Emissions Repair
- Maintenance Inspections
- Computer Diagnostics
- Brake Repair
- Heating/Air Conditioning Service and Repair
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Shocks and Struts
- Mufflers and Exhaust
- Starters and Alternators
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Engine Diagnostic Testing
- Engine Repair’ Overhaul and Rebuilding
- Engine Replacement
- Cooling System Service and Repair
- Brake and Lamp Inspections
- Fuel Pumps, Fuel Injection, Fuel System Repair
- Timing Belt and Water Pump Replacement
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Transmission Differential, Clutch Service, and Repair
- Transmission Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services
We service all makes and models of Ford vehicles, including but not limited to the following
- F-150, F-150 Raptor
- Fiesta, Fiesta ST
- Focus Models: Focus ST 5 doors, Focus RS, Focus Sedan
- Fusion Models: Gasoline, Plugin, and Hybrid
- Ecosport SUV
- Edge SUV Models
- Escape SUV
- Explorer SUV
- Expedition SUV
- Ranger Truck
- Super Duty
- Transit Models: Transit Connect, Transit Connect Commercial, Transit Cargo Van, Transit Connect Wagon, Transit Passenger Wagon