The Toyota Motor Corporation
As of July 2018, Toyota is nearly tied for the number one spot for the most sold vehicles in the United States. Ford is currently at number one, but there is still a whole quarter to go until the end of the year. Nonetheless, Toyota has been dominating the industry for almost a decade. They are always somewhere in the top three spots. Toyota has been able to create an amazing brand. No matter what continent or country you go, their cars are everywhere.
In the United States, Toyota opened manufacturing plants and employed thousands of people. They also began designing certain models in the US (pickup trucks). This laser-like focus on the US market made them a household name, despite being a foreign company. Toyota is well known for building reliable vehicles for an amazing value. Moreover, their luxury brand, Lexus, also dominates the luxury car market in America. It seems Toyota cannot go wrong.
Popular Toyota Models in America
The Internet has allowed us near instantaneous access to data. As of July 2018, here are the 5 most popular Toyota models in the US by sales:
- Toyota RAV4 – Small SUVs have been growing in popularity lately. Toyota sold nearly 198K RAV4s. More surprising is that the Nissan Rogue (another small SUV surpassed them)
- Toyota Camry – trailing behind the RAV4 at 178K units is the Camry. The Camry has been the number one selling sedan in America for the longest time, and it still retains that title.
- Toyota Corolla – Not far behind the Camry with 176K units sold is the Corolla. The Corolla has been around since the 1966 and is still selling strong.
- Toyota Tacoma – Toyota’s large pickup truck, designed by and for the American market, sold 116K units.
- Toyota Highlander – Selling more than the Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, the Highlander sold 114K units.
As previously mentioned, we still have a whole quarter to go, but Toyota is doing extremely well. They make great cars, and the data proves it.
Toyota Repair Shop
Americans love Toyota and not just one model but rather a variety of Toyotas, such as SUVs, trucks, small SUVs, and sedans. This shows that Toyota can design and manufacture any type of car and it will be well received. Since you love your Toyota, you want to take care of it. You want it to be with you for as long as possible. You need a Toyota repair shop that you can trust. Trust Alpharetta Motor Sports as your preferred mechanic. No need to take it to the dealership and wait in the queue. Alpharetta Motor Sports has over 35 years’ experience servicing Japanese vehicles. Furthermore, we only attract and retain the highest trained professionals.
Our ASE certified service mechanics have the experience and tools to inspect, diagnose, and repair any issues you may be having with your Toyota. Let us be your go-to Toyota repair shop, and schedule your visit today!